News:

Plan-G has over 1700 followers on FACEBOOK! Click HERE and add your support

Main Menu

XPUIPC for X-Plane 64 bit

Started by w9nwrwi, February 12, 2013, 03:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tim arnot

Ok, the log tells me you're trying to initiate a "Simconnect P3D" connection. You need to change that to XPUIPC.

In the Connect section of the Home ribbon, at the far right you'll see a green Vatsim button. Under that is a small grey square. Those little squares in the ribbons are Settings popups. Click on it and it'll bring up the FS Connection Parameters dialog. Click on XPUIPC, close the dialog, and try your connection again.

Tim. @TimArnot

FLYING TIGER

GOOD morning Tim,

life can be simple IF YOU NOW WHAT TO DO !  (and where to look)  :P :)

Everything seems to work as it should. Many thanks from Holland.

Have a nice weekend,
regards,
Eddy

Jurgenm1947

H,
just a minor problem, I keep being told that the NIC I.P address is wrong, I've entered my I.P address but it still says the same, I'm running  X-plane 64 and I have attached my log file for X-plane.

thanks
jm

tim arnot

Sorry I don't understand. What is telling you the IP address is wrong?

Your log shows that X-Plane is loading XPUIPC. Plan-G just connects to XPUIPC, nothing more needed.

Tim. @TimArnot

Jurgenm1947

I've checked my IP address and I have entered this in but still get the same problem, I've attached a jpeg showing the error window.  :(
jm

tim arnot

And that happens at the point when you connect Plan-G?

That looks like a gateway router address. You probably need to check your XPUIPC config (that isn't part part of Plan-G, and not something I know about/can help with)

edit: Type "XPUIPC" into the Search bar for your X-Plane installation.

Its under X-Plane\Resources\Plugins

where it says "Server Address =" replace that with the IPV4 for your PC

Tim. @TimArnot

sergeyouem

When using the XPUIPC plugin, the nose Wheel Tiller lock occurs. Has anyone solved this problem?

edcosta

Hey Guys,

I am newbie into the X-Plane 11 world. In the past, I have used Plan-G from remote computer, talking to Sim PC using FSUIPC

As of now, I do not have XPUIPC, and cannot connect Plan-G to X-Plane 11. The site which is hosting XPUIPC http://xpuipc.com/offline/ is down for more than a month. It says "available soon" in German.

Is there anybody here, have a latest copy of XPUIPC, which I can use, and enjoy Plan-G connection to X-Plane 11?

raidfire

Everything seems to be working for me with one exception, move aircraft, i click on 'move aircraft' and it jumps to the equator far east of the map, ie centre of right edge.

All the other outgoing features seem to work, like the radios and autopilot, incoming data is respectively good, same install works perfectly with all features for p3d 4&5, DB's have also been dumped and rebuilt to no avail.

raidfire

Just found another bug with 259, when a plan is loaded xplane disconnects, if the plan is loaded first and the i connect the plan disappears. cant get a plan and connection up together.

Update - seems aircraft dependent, try to fly the plan in an su57 - fails as above, in a mig seems to work as per normal.

tim arnot

Curious. I don't have either of those aircraft, but from your description it sounds like the problem is with them.

I've been looking at your other issue. There's no sign of a problem in the log. I'll add additional logging to the next build to see if it shows anything extra. Could this also be aircraft dependent? The location you describe is Lat/Lon 0/180 (typically in an error condition, things will go to 0/0 - off the western coast of Africa)

Tim. @TimArnot

raidfire

A couple of screenshots to show the track, the click here was a move to EGCK.

it's not aircraft dependent, in the 737 it happens for sure at Manchester and JFK, range of fighters around wales and Lukla still happens, so I can say it's not a location dependent issue.

Also a little feedback and suggestion, I'm slightly colour blind, the shade of ILS green on an ariel map is almost impossible to see, any chance of being able to adjust the ILS colour in a future version, i had a play with some themes but didn't get anywhere.

raidfire

Error still exists wgen moving an aircraft, this move was charles de gaul to Manchester 53R.

Did a fresh install, dumped all previous data directories, rebuilt databases.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment. 

tim arnot

Thanks. I'll look at the log and see if I can figure out what's happening.

Tim. @TimArnot

raidfire

The missing space in the folder caused a bit of confusion too, No issue for myself, understanding the layout, but a novice just copy and pasting could get into a mess.

"Plan-G v4"
"Plan-Gv4"