News:

Thou shalt confirm thine airspeed on final, lest the earth rise up and smite thee. (pre-landing checklist, v1)

Main Menu

Suggestions for POI

Started by fredl109, December 11, 2017, 03:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fredl109

Hello Tim Arno, in the first place I wanted to thank you for your great program, it is really perfect for VFR flight and my friends and I use it to make network flight plans.
But I would like to ask you a question, is it possible to have in place of the star used to mark the location of a remarkable point a series of small icons to differentiate these points. For example a castle icon for a castle, one for churches, one for a bridge and so on, without you having to redo all your program, just a file that would incorporate them.
I'm telling you this because when you do discovery flights like I did to be able to show a particular area of ​​the globe to my friends at the VA AMC, that would be handy, and I noticed that often the text that accompanies the points of interest is often truncated which does not say what this point represents or the story that accompanies it.
Attention Tim Arno it is only suggestions, far from me to impose something, I love this program and I use it very very often.
Sorry for that English translated by Google mine being really bad.
Best Regards Fred