News:

Buying something from Amazon? Please consider using my affiliate links - Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk - You get your stuff, Plan-G gets a little boost :)   

Main Menu

3.2.1.151 Update

Started by tim arnot, March 19, 2018, 12:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tim arnot

Small bug fix release:

* Fixed altitude banana was behind the plane if user aircraft below "descend to" altitude
* Fixed X-Plane 11 change caused X-Plane 10 VOR data to be missing
* Fixed crash if quit from P3Dv4 while Plan-G is connected (SimConnect)
* Fixed zero-width runways/taxiways not shown in AD diagram (requires db rebuild)
* Fixed scenery.cfg check for Active=TRUE was case sensitive
* Fixed some non-data functions did not use relocated Plan-G Files path
* Fixed attempted read of FSAerodata SID files caused some other data not to be processed
* Fixed errors reading VATSIM data would terminate the procedure early

http://www.tasoftware.co.uk/?wpdmpro=plan-g-v3-2-1-151

Tim. @TimArnot

Emile

Hello,
Received error popup Win10 P3D v4.2 but works OK
Emile EBBR Asus P7P67 Pro v3, Intel 1155 3.4 GH, Cordair DDR3 8Gb,PCX Nvidia 950 ti,PCX Nvidia 1150 ti,
SSD 120Gb, 2 x 1 Tera SATA6, Dual Boot .

tim arnot

Sounds like a permissions thing. Did you set Run As Administrator in one program but not the other?

Tim. @TimArnot

Emile

Hello  Tim
When I select "run as admin..." for the setup . exe there is NO error popup.
Thanks
Emile EBBR Asus P7P67 Pro v3, Intel 1155 3.4 GH, Cordair DDR3 8Gb,PCX Nvidia 950 ti,PCX Nvidia 1150 ti,
SSD 120Gb, 2 x 1 Tera SATA6, Dual Boot .

Dieter

Tim, thank you very much  for this new version, it works without a problem for me.
It's a pity you didn't (couldn't) consider my request from here:
http://www.tasoftware.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=3790.msg18499#msg18499

Greetings
Dieter

tim arnot

Too big of a change right now, given the time I have available to work on it. But I haven't forgotten.

Tim. @TimArnot

Dieter

Ok, Tim, thanks for your information!

Dieter

freded

Tim,

I have installed your 3.2.1.151 update and find it to be very unstable - frequently going to 'Not Responding'. I am running Plan-G with Administrator Privileges. And even when starting Plan-G there is a period of many seconds (up to a minute or more) during which it opens then stops responding while alternating between Information, Flight Plan and the main window

I am running P3D v. 3.4.18 on Windows 7 and don't remember having this problem from previous versions of Plan-G.

At the same time, if I 'Alt-Tab' to another running program, Plan-G's small windows, such as Information, Flight Plan, stay visible on top of the other program. Is this because I selected 'Stay on Top'?

Perhaps a re-installation is called for?
Regards,

Mark

freded

Tim,

Further to my last posting, I've just Uninstalled/Reinstalled Plan-G but the program is still frequently going to 'Not Responding', especially if I try to change anything.

Any ideas on this? Or suggestions?

Many thanks for what is an amazing program!

Mark
Regards,

Mark

tim arnot

No, I haven't seen this reported by anyone else. Does it happen all the time, or only if you're connected to the sim? If it's all the time, try setting your map mode to cache only (would eliminate Internet traffic as a cause of the delays). If it's only when connected, what sim? and how are you connected?

Tim. @TimArnot

freded

Tim,

Happens whether connected to P3D or not.

Have reset map mode to cache , but no better.

Sim is P3D v 3.4.18.

I can add that Win Task Manager shows Plan-G is using 13 of CPU when 'Not Responding' but 0 CPU when running.

Merely changing the Map scale will cause the problem.

Mark
Regards,

Mark

freded

Connected via SimConnect P3D.
Regards,

Mark

WWA3564

Hi..Where can i get the latest update

freded

At the top of this page! :)
Regards,

Mark

freded

Hi, Tim,
I'm still unable to make v.3.2.1.151 behave: it keeps freezing and not responding every time I do anything to it, e.g. just expanding the map range or selecting a different menu item is enough. The display freezes, the Information and FlghtPlan windows go blank, then come back one at a time and blank again. Finally the whole display will reappear - if I wait long enough (several minutes), only to not respond if I touch it...

I am so disappointed with it that I have tried to re-download the previous version, but your site won't let me do that. It insists I have to re-download 3.2.1.151 again. Is there some way of getting a previous version, which ran perfectly for me?

Regards,

Mark
Regards,

Mark