News:

Thou shalt confirm thine airspeed on final, lest the earth rise up and smite thee. (pre-landing checklist, v1)

Main Menu

The remote name could not be resolved

Started by plang911, May 18, 2018, 06:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

plang911

Hello,
I work all the time with both Version Plang3 und Plang2 - Plang3 runs perfectly but Plang2 can't not run more since few days - I need plang2 and i need not an internet connection because i need the trail entrys from ai-traffics only. Have you disconnect this server "www.maps.google.com" for Plang2 ? How can started Plang2 without Internet connection, how simulate a fake connection, please help me.

thanks

tim arnot

Plan-G v2 has not been supported for a long time. Google may have now turned off their old API server - they've been saying they were going to for several years. Unfortunately, once that's gone, it's gone for good. I have no control over Google! Or it may simply be a DNS problem at your end.

V3 caches tiles locally for several months, and only accesses the internet for new data. Plus you can turn off Internet access completely (although you will have a blank window for areas that have no downloaded map) - just set the Tile Cache mode in Options->General.

Tim. @TimArnot