News:

Buying something from Amazon? Please consider using my affiliate links - Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk - You get your stuff, Plan-G gets a little boost :)   

Main Menu

Plan-G with MSFS - AI Traffic Labels

Started by Lukosius, November 19, 2021, 03:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lukosius

I am currently using Plan-G ver 4.0.0.246 with MSFS. I have not bothered to upgrade Plan-G because that version has been very stable with MSFS and does what I need it to do.

However....
I have recently starting using AIG's AI Traffic for MSFS and I have noticed that Plan-G displays the AI traffic's label as the tail number of the AI aircraft.

Is there anyway of changing that label to show either the AI flight number, or even the aircraft type?
I would even consider upgrading Plan-G if a later version can do this.

tim arnot

Tim. @TimArnot

Lukosius

Thanks very much, appreciate it.
And if it's possible, the option of toggling the label would be a bonus - tail no./flight no./aircraft type etc.
If not it's the flight no. that is most important I believe.

It is great software and works almost perfectly with MSFS, even the older version I'm using.

tim arnot

If there's no flight number, it'll fall back to the tail no. The other details can all be picked up by hovering the mouse over the aircraft icon.

Tim. @TimArnot

Lukosius

Oh right, okay.
Well on my version nothing pops up when I hover. That must be a limitation of ver 4.0.0.246

What is the quick and easy process to upgrade to the latest version that won't affect my current settings and configuration?

tim arnot

Wait till I've done it first ;)

Current builds will migrate previous settings the first time they are run, you don't need to change anything.

Tim. @TimArnot