News:

Main Menu

Plan-G crashing

Started by teecee, September 23, 2010, 05:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teecee

If I move the aircraft by any means other than flying, (IE; starting a new saved flight) Plan-G crashes .. I cannot find the cause of this, and hope that you will take a look at my Log and see if you can spot any anomalies .. thanks. Teecee.

tim arnot

This is moving the aircraft in FS, while Plan-G is connected? Somebody else reported that, and I've never been able to reproduce it. What happens if you disconnect before loading the flightplan, then reconnect again after?

The log doesn't throw any light on it.

Tim. @TimArnot

teecee

In the past I have been able to move the aircraft with Plan-G running.. by slewing.. opening a saved flight, whatever.. now I cannot do this.. perhaps I will remove plan-G and do a reinstall? I will let you know how this goes. Teecee.

teecee

Well, just did a re-install.. exported and re-imported my way-points, and if I try to relocate the aircraft it still crashes the programme. Perhaps I am mistaken in thinking that I used to be able to do this? Teecee.

tim arnot

You certainly should be able to -- I use this technique often when looking over new scenery: Slew around and Plan-G shows me where I've been.

Like I said, what happens if you disconnect, move, and then reconnect?

Tim. @TimArnot

teecee

If I disconnect Plan-G it works, but only if I let the new flight fully reload, which I guess is better than having the program crash. Not as good as the old system, but better than it was, so I will use this method from now on. Thanks for your time Tim. Teecee.