News:

Buying something from Amazon? Please consider using my affiliate links - Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk - You get your stuff, Plan-G gets a little boost :)   

Main Menu

Piracey

Started by mykv, October 23, 2010, 05:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mykv

Tim and the Team,

I have only just now come across your Blog of 23rd September 2010 to do with some LOW LIFE putting Plan-G out to torrent. I really would/will support you in any action you deem fit to do to this cretin, I really do hope that you do not think or feel that the vast majority of us flightsimmers would even contemplate such thought or action. You and the others have put a long time and dedication into getting Plan-G to the state and function that it is today, and I for one would very upset and angered that the mindless action of one cretinous individual would cause you to feel that you should pack it all in. I am aware that there is someway of being able to track this low life down and will/would wish you every success in doing so, it is such a pity that our corner of this hobby has this problem, rearing it's ugly head for so many of the good people of this hobby/calling of ours far too often. As a member of the Bristol Flight Sim Group GA group, I use Plan-G every week to make flight plans for the group and to use it's functionality to do all manner of other things, and to lose this excellent tool for this purpose because of the unfathomable action of one cretin would be unthinkable.  So Tim and et al, you have my full support and sympathy. And if there is any way that myself or the group can assist you, please do not hesitate to ask.

Myk Varker  Snr Member  BristolFlight SimGroup.
Getting the hang of this flying lark

wycliffe

I have just read about the lowlife placing your fine freeware product on a torrent. I feel very strongly about freeware developers of our community and whatthey provide free of charge and from their brain cells.

If I can offer any assistance at all please let me know. I shall of course be putting an item on the VATSIM UK forum about this deplorable action.

Wycliffe Barrett VATUK4

Divisional Conflict Resolution Manager

exgringo

I too just read it and am also really steamed about this. Why, oh why, are there so many people (I guess they qualify) who take pleasure in wrecking that of the rest of us. They are either stealing , spamming, or setting off viruses. BUT...WE will win out in the end so please don't give them the satisfaction of ruining a good thing.  The vast majority still respect and appreciate the kind of effort it must take to do what you do.
My best regards to you and my thanks for Plan-g
Dr. F. N. Howard
Virginia, USA