News:

Thou shalt confirm thine airspeed on final, lest the earth rise up and smite thee. (pre-landing checklist, v1)

Main Menu

A suggestion

Started by chumley, November 14, 2010, 10:47:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chumley

Thanks for the great program.

I have donwloaded the files that provides the data for the elevation map.

I think it would be useful if there were a small icon to display the whereabouts of the yser aircraft and also if the distance were to to be shown in reverse i.e. currently in a 200 nm route it shows distances starting at 0 and ending at 200, My susggetsion is that it start at 200 and end at 0.

Oh yes, looking forwarded to the new version. Checked out the Archammer 10 minute Taxi review - very impressive.

Thanks

Andy b

ribitt

Yes, I agree, too,  that the distance to the destination is more useful than the distance from the starting point, and some kind of indicator of the aircraft position along the mileage line would be a tremendous help.

I do flight plans that follow rather tortuous routes through mountain passes etc. I have difficulty relating the aircraft position on the elevation chart (either left-to-right or the reverse) when the actual route is basically north-south with many twists and turns.

And of course the ability to re-number waypoints in a logical order would be of more help too, but this point has been raised before.

The whole program is excellent, and like many others I am looking forward to the next version.

Ribitt