News:

Buying something from Amazon? Please consider using my affiliate links - Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk - You get your stuff, Plan-G gets a little boost :)   

Main Menu

Toolbar menu items disappear

Started by cemil, December 02, 2010, 05:29:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cemil

I have noticed this problem happening almost every time I use v2.0.1 but have been unable to pinpoint why. It just happens while I work on my flight plan.

The problem manifests itself in that menu items (such as those under File) become invisible. They only become visible after you "guess" what they are and click on them, then the text becomes visible.

Along the same lines, the toolbar menu also loses its text and only the icons are visible. The tooltips appear but with a higher transparency (nearly illegible) than usual (black on yellow).

I am using Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bits, Plan G v2.0.1 with Classic theme.

xcrossing

I have the same problem even sent a screenshot(Photobucket).
I now have P- G running now and can't  duplcate the same gilch.
Now I'm getting Internet Explorer script errors and I use Firefox.
This is getting to be a little to confusing for me. ::)
I think Ill just use it as a sightseeing map and guide.

Gerry

tim arnot

What is your PC spec? How much memory, and what else is running at the same time?

Tim. @TimArnot

cemil

Certainly not a lightweight PC:

CPU: Intel i7 core 920 @ 2.67GHz
RAM: 4GB
Video: nVidia GeForce GTX285 1GB  (http://www.nvidia.com/object/product_geforce_gtx_285_us.html)

This problem I did not have in 0.9.

cemil

I have not confirmed yet but apparently this problem surfaces when one uses the Classic theme, probably the color choice of classic is not correct or get overriden causing the fg/bg to make the items appear invisible until you hover and get a different fg/bg combination.

tim arnot

Tim. @TimArnot