News:

Thou shalt confirm thine airspeed on final, lest the earth rise up and smite thee. (pre-landing checklist, v1)

Main Menu

VATSIM online traffic

Started by Marco Aurélio Rui, December 02, 2010, 03:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marco Aurélio Rui

Hello Tim, congratulations on the program. First I'm sorry because my English is not the best. I'm having trouble viewing the traffic online (VATSIM), I can only view offline. In two days I have been trying, most can not. Using XP, and my simulator is FS2004. Thanks.
Marco Aurélio Rui

tim arnot

There will be an update to fix this soon, but for now, turn off the breadcrumb trail, and the traffic should appear.

Tim. @TimArnot

Marco Aurélio Rui

Tim negative, traffic still does not appear. As I said, offline traffic appears, more to come in the multiplayer section traffic has disappeared, even before connecting to the network. Have another suggestion. Thanks.
Marco Aurélio Rui

mikegogs

Marco,

If you are using FSInn to connect to VATSIM, that may be the problem.  Using Squawkbox, I see online traffic in Plan-G, but not with FSInn.  I´ve been chasing this issue for a while now, and I´m closing in .....

tim arnot

If you are using Squawkbox, you need to make sure that "Skip FSUIPC TCAS table update" is unticked (Mike, you told me that one..). For FSInn, I have no knowledge.

If it comes out of FSUIPC/SimConnect, it will appear in the traffic list (and the map if you have disabled trails). If it's not in the list, then it's not coming out of FSUIPC/Simconnect, and the problem is upstream.

Tim. @TimArnot

Marco Aurélio Rui

Yes, I'm using FSInn. I do not know if I want to use the Squawkbox, I would rather FSInn.
Thanks again for your attention, and sorry, because I have difficulty with English.
Marco Aurélio Rui

Marco Aurélio Rui

And also use FSUIPC 3.8 registered, ok?
Thanks and good flights.
Marco Aurélio Rui

tim arnot

3.8 Should be fine. You should also check the 'Multiplayer Range' setting in FSInn -- it doesn't normally show traffic further away than 10 miles.

Tim. @TimArnot

Marco Aurélio Rui

My friends, I believe I have found the problem, after much searching.   :banghead: The problem was the "AIbridge off" :-[. Now everything is cool, worked perfectly  :s_cool:. Thank you for your attention.
Anything I come back to post, ok?
Thanks and good flights.
Marco Aurélio Rui

EchoTango

Jean

Marco Aurélio Rui

Quote from: EchoTango on December 03, 2010, 10:20:09 PM
Quote from: Marco Aurélio Rui on December 03, 2010, 07:01:16 PM
The problem was the "AIbridge off"

Bonsoir,

Please explain ?

Thanks

Well EchoTango.
I'm no expert, the more I know is that this program implements a link between the information of aircraft in an environment of multiple players (such as VATSIM or link multiplayer), and AI information "artificially intelligent" by using this program is made possible to have a TCAS by AI planes working in multiplayer. If you are using a private network, you need AIBridge in order to see the other players' aircraft. IVAO and VATSIM pilots do not need AIBridge, since both online organizations provide a TCAS feature which has the same effect as AIBridge.
Marco Aurélio Rui

EchoTango

QuoteWell EchoTango.
I'm no expert, the more I know is that this program implements a link between the information of aircraft in an environment of multiple players (such as VATSIM or link multiplayer), and AI information "artificially intelligent" by using this program is made possible to have a TCAS by AI planes working in multiplayer. If you are using a private network, you need AIBridge in order to see the other players' aircraft. IVAO and VATSIM pilots do not need AIBridge, since both online organizations provide a TCAS feature which has the same effect as AIBridge.

Bonjour Marco,

Thanks for the answer

Have a nice day !
Jean

gigemaggs99

Quote from: EchoTango on December 03, 2010, 10:20:09 PM
Quote from: Marco Aurélio Rui on December 03, 2010, 07:01:16 PM
The problem was the "AIbridge off"

Bonsoir,

Please explain ?

Thanks

I just added this program (plan G) awesome by the way. I'm using FSINN also and I see no traffic. Is this "AIbridge off" some setting that needs to be changed? If so can you point me in the correct direction?

Thank you and thanks again for this awesome program!  :)

gigemaggs99

Never mind, I must have not been close enough to traffic, a plane flew over the top of me at FL240 and they showed up on Plan G.

All seems to working perfectly   :)