News:

Plan-G has over 1700 followers on FACEBOOK! Click HERE and add your support

Main Menu

Mousewheel zooming

Started by spotlope, October 16, 2009, 04:51:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spotlope

I finally got Plan-G loaded this evening and gave it a go. The upside: everything worked, and pretty much as advertised! For beta software, that's huge. Plan-G is clearly loaded with potential, and could be just the ticket for my planning needs. One thing I noticed in navigating around the map, however, was that the mousewheel zooming was sporadic and choppy. Sometimes the map zoomed in and out with the wheel, and other times not. When it did zoom, the performance was choppy.

I have my fingers crossed that beta 3 will address this, and if not, then a future build. Being able to seamlessly and smoothly move around within the map is a high priority for me, as I spend a lot of time just exploring, looking for fun places to fly.

All in all, a fantastic start! Thanks for adding me to the forum, Tim.

Bill Womack

tim arnot

Thanks Bill. Unfortunately the mouse zoom is not fixed in B3, although I am aware of it. It seems that doing almost anything outside the map will caused it to stop working. But there is a workaround, which is to change map view -- if you switch to satellite and back, for example, that will kick it back into life again.

Tim. @TimArnot