News:

Thou shalt confirm thine airspeed on final, lest the earth rise up and smite thee. (pre-landing checklist, v1)

Main Menu

Version 2.0.2.481 - minimize, maximize, close don't work

Started by fltsimguy, December 19, 2010, 11:58:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fltsimguy

Hi.  I love this software.  A great tool. 

Starting with version 2.0 I have found that my top right corner, max, min, close do not work.  Once I launch the software, it works but I can not do minimize, maximize nor close tasks.

I end up resorting to right clicking the icon to close the thing down.
Anyone else experience this problem? Or, can provide a solution?  Or know why this might be?

tim arnot

A few others have reported the same thing, but we don't know why - we can't make it happen here.

Tim. @TimArnot

ou81aswell

Tom. Are you sure that you have installed the latest drivers for your video card?  ;D

Sorry. Couldn't resist!

Perhaps you are using a non-Aero or basic / high contrast Windows Theme as opposed to the out of the box one?

I reported the same problem aswell. Additionally, I can't size P-G's window by dragging the right or bottom borders.

Win 7 x64. ATI 5850. Everything up to date. If you exit FSX, Windows reverts to Aero mode and P-G's controls work again.

tim arnot

Even though Aero gets turned off and the background colours don't display, the buttons *should* still work (at least they do here!)

Tim. @TimArnot

fltsimguy

Hi again.  I also can not drag the corners of the main screen to resize.  I can however, modify the size of the Aerodrome expander window with no problems.

tim arnot

Here's a little test app. It's just a window with the Home ribbon attached. None of the buttons actually do anything. Could you run it in the same way that you would run Plan-G and let me know if the window controls are working for you?

Just Unzip the files and run the program: http://www.tasoftware.co.uk/plan-g/files/wip/Test.zip

Thanks

Tim. @TimArnot

fltsimguy

I just downloaded and ran the test.  I did, all three, maximize, minimize and enlarge, and shutdow.  I am happy to report that all worked perfectly.

Bryan

ribitt

I have had the same problem too, and I am happy yo report that your test worked fine for me too.

Ribitt

tim arnot

Tim. @TimArnot

ou81aswell

Dragnhorn

I also had this problem and the test exe worked fine for me.

Win 7 64 bit