News:

Main Menu

Xtreme FSX PC

Started by Gibbo, April 12, 2011, 09:01:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gibbo

Hello, Tim,

I recently purchased the above program (a remodelled FSPS Booster program) and it handled my FSX loading of scenery etc pretty well by default, I thought. However when I went to load Plan G (the booster program was turned off but I suspect still running in the background perhaps) Plan G refused to load. It went through the first stages and hung up. Windows picked up that there was an incompatibility with Plan G and advised me to contact you). Before that I unistalled and reinstalled Plan G - no luck. Then I uninstalled Xtreme FSX PC and tried your program again - it just hung after the first stages of loading. I then uninstalled your program and reinstalled it and still no luck. It goes through the loading of airports and hangs. Plan G was working okay before I downloaded the other program. I have build 493.

Currently Xtreme FSX PC is off my stand-alone PC and I would love to get Plan G back.

What do I do next? I guess I am the first to strike this problem.

Regards,

Gibbo

tim arnot

The usual reason for Plan-G to hang during loading is if one of the libraries it requires is missing. Check that you have .Net 4 installed - you may have to reinstall it if it has somehow got corrupted or disabled. www.Microsoft.com/downloads should find it.

Tim. @TimArnot

Gibbo

Fixed. Thanks for that, Tim. Both programs now work fine. I had .Net 3.5 thinking that was the latest. Also thank you for such a quick reply.

Regards,
Gibbo :)