News:

Thou shalt confirm thine airspeed on final, lest the earth rise up and smite thee. (pre-landing checklist, v1)

Main Menu

Graphic Problem - Plan G window resizing

Started by Jihemtee, August 16, 2011, 04:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jihemtee

First of all thanks for this brillant piece of software. It works marvelously well, even can see the multiplayer flyers on an external session, as far as you configure correctly host and server port!

I hope my problem is not mentionned elsewere here, I couldn't find it:

I'm running Plan G on a Windows 7 x 64 computer. After the software launch, my Plan G main window comes in a random size. Its working well in full screen, but resizing it manualy is quite impossible. Little arrows to resize the window just appear at the top or the left of the window, unavailable at bottom or right. Moreover, trying to expand the windows by the top or left, it's just possible to expand it extremely slowly, for less than one second, then the window frezzes and the only way to get it active again is to switch to another running app, then going back to Plan G and try again for a few more millimeters...
Having seen the post above I try the Clearallsettings app, without any success...
Any idea?
Thx in advance

Ebo

I also have experienced this problem with other programmes too, that is when I started using this little programme: http://www.brianapps.net/sizer/. You can define various window sizes and select it from the list and voila the window has the size you want.
Eberhard Haberkorn

Intel ® Core i7-3770 @ 3.4GHz | Intel Mobo - DZ77BH-55K | Gigabyte Nvidia GTX660 (2GB) | 8Gb DDR3 1600 | Win10 Pro x64 | P3D v4

marke

I am also having the exact same problem. My system is a windows-7 64 bit dual 1080 P monitors.

Jihemtee

I'm sorry to renew this post, but as I didn't get any answer from the team and still have this permanent huge graphic bug, I'm wondering if someone could get a solution. To resume the above initial post, my Plan G windows is nearly impossible to manipulate or resize with the mouse and frezees everytime... (Windows 7 x 64)
Any idea? Thx...

tim arnot

There's no fix for v2 I'm afraid; you'll need to wait for v3.

Tim. @TimArnot

pivo11

G'day,

I've been having exactly the same problem ever since changing to Win 7 64 bit.  I thought I had done something wrong.  Plan-G is such a tremendous piece of software and I've relied on it for so long that I hope there's a way this problem can be fixed.  I don't know what I'll do without Plan-G!  Thanks again for all the generosity that you show to all of us. 

Cheers,
Fritz

cfell

This won't help much, but as far as resizing the window, if you check the file tab at the top left...not the home tab, you can resize at will. Window does not remember the setting, however.

Charlie