News:

Main Menu

A HUGE THANK YOU!

Started by Sherman M. Kaplan, October 28, 2009, 10:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sherman M. Kaplan

Tim...and anyone else involved in development of Plan G. My subject line says it all. I was looking for a simple way to track flights in FSX on Google Sat...this gives me that, and of course a flight planner with elegant simplicity of use...even for a non techie like me.

Again, thanks!!!

Sherman Kaplan
Highland Park IL

alexf

Quote from: shermank on October 28, 2009, 10:08:57 PM
Tim...and anyone else involved in development of Plan G. My subject line says it all. I was looking for a simple way to track flights in FSX on Google Sat...this gives me that, and of course a flight planner with elegant simplicity of use...

+1  ;)

Rimshot

Agreed. Wonderful piece of software. Thanks!  :)
Best,
Bert

Intel Core 2 Duo E8500
4 GB RAM
MSI N460GTX Hawk
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

golfbravo

Hi,

Un formidable outil qui nous manquait depuis longtemps.

Very great job all developpers especially Tim  ;)

Regards

Gerard

GĂ©rard Bernard

quetzalcoatl

Yes !!!Thank you very much for your excellent work :)!!!

tom

I can only "ditto" the above comments.  Plan G fills a huge void for me, and gets better with every iteration.

Great work Tim et al, whoever al may be.
Cheers

ymu

+1'000'000  great job Tim   :) :) :)

Yvan
Zurich-Switzerland

EchoTango

Bonjour,

Thanks a lot for this Plan-G which is very easy to use and complete.

All the bests to developpers  ;)
Jean

F-DFLY

Thank you for this wonderful gift.
Since I installed it uses it for all my flights in France as in Australia there is no missing frequency VOR, ATIS, ILS etc..
Excuse my English.

Daniel.
Daniel.

Piotr

Finally I found it!  :)
Thank you for your incredibly soft.

Virtualwombat

Et moi!

Terrific work!

Cheers,

Noel.

arno

I can not find the right words for "saying thank you for this wunderfull programm".

GAJ52

I'm glad this showed up on Avsim, just started using it  - great program.  Now I can dump that awful FS Commander which I only used as map for VFR.

Glen
Windows 7 Professional 64 bit / i7-3770K @ 4.40 Ghz / 8 GB Ram / Nvidia GTX 680 2 GB / FSX

JWB

Just to add my many thanks Tim.

John

Murfman

Hi,

I agree with all of the above. This is what I have been waiting for.  I am ecstatic over finding your wonderful gift! Christmas has come early.  Now I can really get down to exploring Orbx's wonderful new scenery packages! Manifold thanks again!

Tom Murphy
KSLE