News:

Buying something from Amazon? Please consider using my affiliate links - Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk - You get your stuff, Plan-G gets a little boost :)   

Main Menu

A HUGE THANK YOU!

Started by Sherman M. Kaplan, October 28, 2009, 10:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bert van kampen

hi Tim & complete design team,
A big THX.... It looks and operates great and is very user friendly.
I will certainly introduce it at our http://www.worldoffs.com/website.

Kind regards
Bert

gajft

Hi Guys,

May i also add my congrats for a wonderful bit of kit. I'm a user of VOX ATC, and in order to use this properly you really need to be able to differentiate between areas and airport boundaries etc. This app does the lot, and as said by previouse users, also provides a good flight planner. I was using the moving map app previous to this, but after 1 flight it has been deleted from my system, and i now have a new love in life.............once again thanks all, and look forward to posting more on these forums.

Tony.

Dan - CXA009

Outstanding works guys!!!!
You made my day! ;D

yankeegolf

hi,
Fantastic job!!!
arguably one of the best software ever designed for fs9 and fsx
Thank you

flightmike77

All have been said already, but I want to join the community
and thank you very much for this outstanding tool and great manual.
It brings flightsimulation to a new, even more realistic experience  :)
It's fascinating to see real satellite-photos of the region where you are flying...
"Herzliche Flieger-Gruesse" from Bavaria, Germany - Michael

Crazysundog

Thank you very much for this very handy app!!!

Roger Ramjet

I've been looking for something like this for ages as I like to know exactly what I'm flying over as opposed to just looking at an arrangement of landclass tiles. I have UT for all of North America and its petty cool to look at my map on the second montor and look out my window to see that UT did a great job of getting it close. I also love the fact that I can cursor over the airports and get all the pertinent data without ever having to call up the ATC window. This program has made flying a lot more fun and I am truly indebted to you for this. Thank you!

Cheers

Fenric

I'd like to add my voice to the growing crowd of cheers.  I've only toyed with Plan-G a few times, but it's infinitely better than the FSX planner, easy to use, and perfect for us low-n-slow flyers. 

Thanks for a wonderful application, and much success with your continued development!

cougarnaut

I found the link today on Hovercontrol.com. I installed Plan-G and I love it. It runs on my notebook within the network and I use simconnect.
Thank you very much!

Besr regrads
Dirk

Camer

I have discovered and  tried Plan G  today, and , as everybody on different forums that I know about F.S, I think Plan G is wonderful and " génial ", and I tell you "thank you and congratulation " for this wonderful software.

hyfly

thanks for a very good software.
Hyfly CYUL

Phil51

Just to add my many thanks and gongratulations Tim.

Phil

And now to see if an old pilot and programmer may contribute

BertusH99

Agree again for all your efforts. This really is the best tool for FSimmers.
God bless you.
Th ks.

frangarcia

I also agree. I love Plan-G !!!

Thanks Tim for your time and your effort. This is a wonderful program.

MUCHAS GRACIAS DESDE ESPAÑA !!!

(Thank you very much from Spain)

golfbravo

ENORME TRAVAIL MERCI A TOUS :c017:

GREAT GREAT JOB THANK U ALL :cool2:

Best regards

Gérard

Gérard Bernard