News:

Plan-G has over 1700 followers on FACEBOOK! Click HERE and add your support

Main Menu

What a thrill

Started by zl2bmh, September 16, 2011, 02:23:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zl2bmh

Hello All.

I am absolutely over the moon having got Plan-G up and running, if anybody is considering getting this flight planner, trust me, it's extremely good, and if you follow what the easy to understand manual says, it's a doddle.

Having said that, I would like to ask one question, and that relates to the NOAA Dem.  I found the page easy enough and 'B' tile for the UK but I'm stuck at this point.  Could someone please tell me how to download it then complete the install.

Many thanks, I'm one happy chappy.
Jim.
Computer:PB Gaming 62000,Skylake Core i5 6600 Quad Core 3.3Ghz with Premium Cooling, 16GB DDR4 Gaming Ram, 250GB SSD with 2TB HDD, NVIDEA GTX 1070 8GB Gaming Graphic's Card, VR Ready, Windows 10 Home, 64 Bit, 2x 24" HDMI Widescreen.

tim arnot

Right-click on the tile you want and select 'Save link as' (the wording may vary, according to your browser - mine is Safari). Then once it has downloaded, unzip the file and copy it to your DEM folder. Repeat as required.

Tim. @TimArnot

embman

under the world map are the letters A-P, just click on the one you want to download :D