News:

Plan-G has over 1700 followers on FACEBOOK! Click HERE and add your support

Main Menu

My map keeps going elsewhere

Started by zl2bmh, September 17, 2011, 02:57:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zl2bmh

Hello All.
I know there's a simple explanation for it, can someone please drop me a reply and tell me what I'm doing wrong.  No matter whether I bring up a plan already saved or make a new one, that shows the track I have to take from Bowerman to Spokane in Washington,  it only show's on the screen for about 4 seconds then the map disappears, showing the Gulf of Arabia or something similar.

What am I doing wrong.  Sorry.
Jim.
Computer:PB Gaming 62000,Skylake Core i5 6600 Quad Core 3.3Ghz with Premium Cooling, 16GB DDR4 Gaming Ram, 250GB SSD with 2TB HDD, NVIDEA GTX 1070 8GB Gaming Graphic's Card, VR Ready, Windows 10 Home, 64 Bit, 2x 24" HDMI Widescreen.

ribitt

The reason  is usually that you have an airplane somewhere else, and Map Lock turned on.

Click on Frame and the map will show your flight plan. If the map jumps, then click on Map Free, or else Disconnect.e both at the right hand end of the Home menu bar. Or locate your plane ant the start of the flight plan, then Connect.

Ribitt

zl2bmh

Thank you Ribitt, you are bang on, no more problems now.

Much appreciated,
Jim.
Computer:PB Gaming 62000,Skylake Core i5 6600 Quad Core 3.3Ghz with Premium Cooling, 16GB DDR4 Gaming Ram, 250GB SSD with 2TB HDD, NVIDEA GTX 1070 8GB Gaming Graphic's Card, VR Ready, Windows 10 Home, 64 Bit, 2x 24" HDMI Widescreen.