News:

Thou shalt confirm thine airspeed on final, lest the earth rise up and smite thee. (pre-landing checklist, v1)

Main Menu

Conexión PROXY

Started by fercanova, December 31, 2011, 06:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fercanova

Hola !
La pregunta es como debo configurar el Plan-G V2 para conectarse a traves de un PROXY, no he hallado la manera de hacerlo y no me funciona el program. Pido ayuda !
Muchas gracias.

Hello!
The question is how should I set the Plan V2-G  to connect through a PROXY, I have not found a way to do it and it does not work the program. I ask for help!
Thank you very much.

tim arnot

Sorry, I don't know anything about proxies. Maybe someone else can help?

Tim. @TimArnot

Grunt

Quote from: tim arnot on January 02, 2012, 11:45:17 AM
Sorry, I don't know anything about proxies. Maybe someone else can help?

Without knowing details I would suggest that he check and see if the proxy in IE is setup.  If that is setup or doesn't work he can connect to an outside site using his login through the proxy and then see if Plan-G works.  That is one way I have to get out on my servers when I'm behind a proxy.  Once I connect from the system the proxy is happy and works - until it times out.

Other than that the application has to be built to accept proxy settings and use them to get out.  That means the app, such as Plan-G, would have to allow us to set proxy settings and then use them to talk to the proxy.  Usually that's the proxy info (address, port), and a username and password to authenticate as well as a check box to disable/enable the proxy.