News:

Buying something from Amazon? Please consider using my affiliate links - Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk - You get your stuff, Plan-G gets a little boost :)   

Main Menu

Navigraph

Started by Bruceb, January 12, 2012, 07:02:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruceb

Plan-G is a great program.  I love the way you can build and edit a flightplan by clicking on the map.  However I also use FSC and EFB and these, and most other flight planning tools plus high end aircraft such as the PMDG 737NGX, have navigraph support which Plan-G doesn't.  As time goes by the gap between the FSX database and more recent airac cycles is becoming greater and greater and it is getting to the stage where the use of Plan-G is becoming much more of a hassle than I would like it to be. When I create a plan in FSC and import into Plan-G to do further refinement (particularly with respect to high terrain avoidance which Plan-G is well suited for) I am getting waypoints inserted by Plan-G that are often many thousands of miles away.  So how about navigraph support even at the cost at becoming payware which wouldn't faze me one bit?

Thanks

Bruce

tim arnot

Tim. @TimArnot

artalvar55

:D

really looking forward to it...!!!...great...!!!

Bruceb

Re-visiting this because having read through the v3 manual I see no reference to Navigraph support - has this fallen by the wayside?

Bruce

tim arnot

It was planned, but didn't manage to get the licensing sorted, sorry.

Tim. @TimArnot

Rob Jones

Rob.

tim arnot

Tim. @TimArnot

Bruceb

Quote from: tim arnot on August 02, 2012, 10:27:48 AM
It was planned, but didn't manage to get the licensing sorted, sorry.

Well that is a shame as the issues I raised in the OP will continue to be a hassle.

Bruceb