News:

Buying something from Amazon? Please consider using my affiliate links - Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk - You get your stuff, Plan-G gets a little boost :)   

Main Menu

Unable to see Terrain Profile

Started by artalvar55, January 16, 2012, 05:21:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

artalvar55

:)

Hi All:

Plan_G was working just fine and all of the sudden the Terrain Profile disappeared when opening up (or extending out by using  the double-arrow) just to increase my view of the main terrain area.

After attempting to restore the the previous size in order to see the profile again, the profile was gone. Nor on the main window or on the print report, I was able to see it again.

I run the small EXE application to restart the map and I downloaded again the F10g file and place it again into the DEM folder (deleting first the previous one, not to overwrite it), but I am still unable to see the profile of my flight.

I am just wondering what went wrong.

Another question is:  Is there any possibility to change the vertical scale of the traffic profiles ?

Thanks again and best regards,

Art

tim arnot

Can you upload the log file please? I've never heard of that happening.

Tim. @TimArnot

artalvar55

Good morning Tim:

Thanks in advance for your help Tim. I have also attached a Screen Shot along with the Plan-GLog.txt file for your review.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZLGOXDYW

Regards,

Art

artalvar55

:)

Hi Tim:

Any news regarding this issue ?

Thanks,

Art

tim arnot

No. Could you ZIP the log file  (don't use RAR) and attach it here, and link the screenshot through Flickr or similar.

The link you provided goes to the pirate site that was shut down by the FBI last week.

Tim. @TimArnot