News:

Main Menu

Plan-G: Distance and Heading.

Started by Fozzer34, April 30, 2012, 12:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fozzer34

Hello All... :)...!

Is it possible in Plan-G to click on a remote airfield on the GPS Map, and obtain a direct reading of the Heading (in degrees), and Distance (in Nautical Miles), from our present location?

Many thanks... :)...!

Paul...FS 2004/FS Nav + FSX + G-Plan for both!... 8)...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.

tim arnot

Yes. It'll even tell you how long it'll take to get there.

Tim. @TimArnot

Fozzer34

Ta Tim!... :)...!

Slowly getting the hang of it.... ;)...Right click on the Departure/Arrival airfield...List of Options... :)...!

I've been spoilt with FS Navigator for too long!... :laugh:...!

All I need to know now, which airfields on the GPS map have fuel pumps installed ..and whereabouts they are located on the airfield...I run out of fuel searching for pumps... ::)....

...(FS Nav again!)... ;)...!

I bet the info is buried somewhere in the 'structions*.... :-[...!

Paul...The Often Confused!... :laugh:...!

*  Edit: Got it!....Little yellow dot(s) on the Airport Chart.....Parking and Fuel Pump... 8)...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.