News:

Buying something from Amazon? Please consider using my affiliate links - Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk - You get your stuff, Plan-G gets a little boost :)   

Main Menu

Start Position mismatch with FSX

Started by Piper9t3, July 28, 2012, 02:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piper9t3

Hello
I have a Plan G network connection with FSX established.  I fly in the Pacific North West and have several ORBX add-on airports installed however when selecting a Start Position in Plan G, it differs compared to the start positions available in FSX?  My Locations setting has the networked FSX Scenery.cfg file mapped and I have also added the networked ORBX folder in the "Additional Scenery Locations" box.  For some unknown reason to me, after successfully building the FSX Database, the Start Positions offered in Plan G do not match the FSX start positions for the ORBX add-on airports?  Any help in correcting this would be much appreciated!
Thank You
John

tim arnot

Did you rebuild the Plan-G database after installing the airports and setting the PNW region active?

Tim. @TimArnot

Piper9t3

Hi Tim
Typically I would just install the airports since my active region is always set to PNW in FTX Central.  After successful install of the airports, I would rebuild the Plan G Database. 
John

tim arnot

If you've rebuilt the database it should match the sim, since that's where the data comes from.

Tim. @TimArnot