News:

Thou shalt confirm thine airspeed on final, lest the earth rise up and smite thee. (pre-landing checklist, v1)

Main Menu

place my plane...

Started by EchoTango, November 11, 2009, 11:30:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EchoTango

Bonjour,

Is there a possibility to place my plane automatically in center of the flight window during the flight, instead to have to click on the page to adjust it in center...
At the moment I am using only one screen 24" and I have FsX window and the Plan-G window which is smaller than FsX window, during the flight I have to move the track of the plane

Thanks  ;)
Jean

Skismo

Hi,

If you click on the yellow plane in the top left hand corner of PLan G, then click on the OPTIONS tab located on the bottom rail of that window, then click on the FS Display tab....

.... you should get 'User Aircraft' and 'Display' just under the TAB heading.

Sync has 3 options... Free, Sync, and Lock. If you place your cursor over them, a text will appear explaining the display properties (i.e. follow plane or keep centred etc)

That should give you the display property you were looking for.

I've only had PlanG for less than two weeks so forgive me if that was a load of tosh !!   :D

Simon C
Simon C
G-DWMS
CIX VFR CLUB

EchoTango

Quote from: Skismo on November 11, 2009, 12:19:01 PM
Hi,

If you click on the yellow plane in the top left hand corner of PLan G, then click on the OPTIONS tab located on the bottom rail of that window, then click on the FS Display tab....

.... you should get 'User Aircraft' and 'Display' just under the TAB heading.

Sync has 3 options... Free, Sync, and Lock. If you place your cursor over them, a text will appear explaining the display properties (i.e. follow plane or keep centred etc)

That should give you the display property you were looking for.

I've only had PlanG for less than two weeks so forgive me if that was a load of tosh !!   :D

Simon C

Many Thanks for reply.

I only installed Plan-G since yesterday night, I flew some flights with and It is nice, but sometimes the answer is slow, certainly due to RAM ( I run this programm with XP Pro 4Mo RAM, processor Dual Core 3 Ghz, 9800 GTX)

It seems to be a "heavy" programm !

Regards  ;)

Jean

EchoTango

Many thanks Skismo... I was in hurry to run this fabulous programm, so I passed out the menu. It works.

Regards  ;)
Jean