News:

Plan-G has over 1700 followers on FACEBOOK! Click HERE and add your support

Main Menu

Radio Stack

Started by ivanr, August 19, 2012, 08:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ivanr

I have just used the Radio stack for the first time, great feature as I can now tune in faster in the A2A Spitfire.

A slight bug though, when I click above or below the numbers in the STANDBY frequency, the MAIN frequency numbers change. Although very usuable it needs addressing at the next release so that the correct STANDBY frequency changes.

Snorre

I have a different finding with the radio stack: All numbers can be changed as described in the manual, only the Nav frequencies cannot be changed at all (Nav equipment is installed in the aircraft!).

ivanr

I think this has to do with Aircraft type. I changed my A2A Spitfire for the FSX default cessna c172 and the radio stack performs perfectly  :)

I think it is because the Spitfire I use only officially has 1 main radio and no standby and therefore Plan-G just changes the main frequency.

tim arnot

Plan-G issues an instruction for FS to change the standby frequency. It is entirely possible that an addon aircraft will do its own thing with that instruction. The frequency displayed on the radio stack is what comes back from FS after that instruction was performed.

Tim. @TimArnot