News:

Thou shalt confirm thine airspeed on final, lest the earth rise up and smite thee. (pre-landing checklist, v1)

Main Menu

V3, Nvidia Surround & latest Nvidia WHQL driver (301.42)

Started by Jotayhen, August 21, 2012, 09:08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jotayhen

I'm in need of some help, suggestions, etc.  I run Nvidia's Surround on 3 monitors and have just installed the latest WHQL driver (301.42).  After re-configuring my Surround Mode, Labelling my monitors and moving around my desktop ICONs (what a pain!), I started the process of opening my existing pgms one-by-one to establish them on my new 'primary' monitor.  I have both version 2 and version 3 on my system in separate folders.  Version 2 opened with no problems.  Version three opens, descends immediately to my taskbar and stays there.  When I move my mouse down to the taskbar and hover over the version 3 icon there, I can't get the pgm to open in any of the monitors now.  Several days ago, when I was running Nvidia's 280.xx I had no problem using both version 2 and version 3.  I un-installed version 3, re-installed it with no change.  The pgm will open, immediately minimize down to the taskbar and stay there.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

John