News:

Main Menu

a/c profiles

Started by rogerover, August 31, 2012, 04:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerover

Would be great to share a/c profiles (Plan-G format) on this forum.

What do you guys think about that ?

To be honest, it's true I do not feel like creating my own a/c profiles, cause there is too much data and I don't really know where to find all of them...

But I'm sure some of you are experts in that matter

vgbaron

http://www.tasoftware.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=11.0

look at the top of the forum - it's called AIRCRAFT PROFILES.

;D

Vic
P3D#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - 2-GTX1070 SLI 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
P3D#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX680 DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+

rogerover

Thanks Vic  for the link provided.
I'm expecting much more a/c to be available in the next future, let's hope i'ts only the beginning...

Some troubles anyway when trying to load a profile  from the a/c profile window :

I have now the fisrt 2 a/c profiles located in "Drive:\Users\{username}\Documents\Plan-G Files\Profiles":

A2A_Piper_J3_Cub.profile
Cessna-172_Skyhawk.profile

Whatever the Plan-G version I use built 49 or built 46, there is no file available in the Profiles folder, it's empty !!

I'm 100% sure the .profile extension is correct.

What do I do wrong ?

Merci

rogerover

Tim, would you please be so kind for considering my question :

whatever the Plan-G3 version I use, built 49 or built 46, there is no way to select an a/c profile from the Plan-G3 a/c profile window when clicking on the "ouvrir" button. The window that pops up is an empty window despite the 2 a/c profiles that are located in the Profiles folder :

A2A_Piper_J3_Cub.profile
Cessna-172_Skyhawk.profile

Moreover, I opened the Cessna-172_Skyhawk.profile just to print it and to copy each of the data one by one in the Plan-G a/c profile window. I saved the new file and gave it a different name Cessna-172_Skyhawk v2.profile. When I try to select this new a/c profile, it does not show up in the window : nothing, rien, nada, que dalle !!

what's wrong ??

Merci

rogerover

just found how to fix the a/c profile issue described above.

When clicking "Open" in the Aircraft Profile window, the Profiles folder is at least showing up with all the a/c profiles available

Thanks to me  ::) ::) ::) ::)

How did I do that ? see my previous post "english instead of french"

sky one

Tim, if you read this, the problem is that the Open Aircraft Profile window is showing ".profil" files instead of ".profile". Could you check if there's a string changed that should not to be changed in the French language file?

Thanks
Cristiano
X-plane user

tim arnot

Yes, it's only an issue in French - there's a typo in the localisation file. It'll be corrected in build 50

Tim. @TimArnot