News:

Main Menu

Display of User Waypoints

Started by RKillins, September 03, 2012, 02:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RKillins

I'm having a problem with the display of custom user IFR waypoints. I use the "User Waypoint" GUI to enter new IFR points along my routes, but despite ISEC, ISEC (unamed) and IFR waypoints selected for map display, my points do not show up. I've entered two points so far. One does not even display on the map. When I use Find>User Waypoint and select it, it centres the screen to where it would be, but no icon. The second point, eventually displayed an icon, but no text.

Suggestions?

Also ... any way to change the font?

sky one

I cant' help you about the missing user waypoint, but all my user-defined waypoints have no text.

Ciao
Cristiano
X-plane user

OviOne

Quote from: RKillins on September 03, 2012, 02:13:48 PM
I'm having a problem with the display of custom user IFR waypoints. I use the "User Waypoint" GUI to enter new IFR points along my routes, but despite ISEC, ISEC (unamed) and IFR waypoints selected for map display, my points do not show up. I've entered two points so far. One does not even display on the map. When I use Find>User Waypoint and select it, it centres the screen to where it would be, but no icon. The second point, eventually displayed an icon, but no text.

Suggestions?

Also ... any way to change the font?

I have some similar issues with non appearing waypoints and airports sometimes and I solved them by turning off and on the "Map Overlays" option in the View tab.

tim arnot

You can change the font by editing the config file. Refer to the read me.

Tim. @TimArnot

sky one

RKillins could you confirm that in Map -> User Waypoints you have pressed the IFR button? It must be yellow.
X-plane user