News:

Plan-G has over 1700 followers on FACEBOOK! Click HERE and add your support

Main Menu

Build 50

Started by tim arnot, September 10, 2012, 06:17:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ivanr

Hi Tim

Still cannot import KML files, although this time the map does no tgo whizzing off some where else.
Attached is a zip contining the plan-g log and kmz file.

tim arnot

Quote from: Sam2299 on September 12, 2012, 04:57:31 PM
Hi Tim

Have checked Build 50.
My three findings still have to be solved.
-Trail breadcrumb file can't be displayed on "connect" mode.
-Nav fq' can't be dial.
Deviation ruler yellow marker not displayed.

Sam

Thanks for the reminder.

Nav frequencies you set by right-clickingthe VOR/NDB on the map (or in the flight plan) and selecting 'set on Nav1' etc from the menu. This is described in the manual.

Not sure what you mean with the last one though???

Tim. @TimArnot

GAJ52

Does anyone have the TAS working in v50 when connected to FSX ?
Windows 7 Professional 64 bit / i7-3770K @ 4.40 Ghz / 8 GB Ram / Nvidia GTX 680 2 GB / FSX

Sam2299

Quote from: tim arnot on September 13, 2012, 11:14:37 AM
Quote from: Sam2299 on September 12, 2012, 04:57:31 PM

Thanks for the reminder.

Nav frequencies you set by right-clickingthe VOR/NDB on the map (or in the flight plan) and selecting 'set on Nav1' etc from the menu. This is described in the manual.

Not sure what you mean with the last one though???

With regard to "Deviation ruler yellow marker not displayed" see :
http://www.tasoftware.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1962.msg10237#msg10237

FlyinE

Have tried Build 50 and am getting stuck with 20651 Instrument approaches (1)? Please advise
Thanks  :(

Still awaiting a response.. left program for couple weeks and tried to run again.. still stuck at 20651 Instrument approaches(1)? 

sky one

Hi Tim,

I found something "bizarre" (I don't know if it's related to build 50):
- imported airspace data from FSX
- show "Information window"
- click once inside an airspace: the information about the airspace is added in the Information window
- do not move your pointer and click again...
and so on.

Ciao
Cristiano
X-plane user

tim arnot

Tim. @TimArnot

sky one

Hi Tim,

- create a flight plan (or open a saved one)
- right click on a waypoint
- "Insert waypoint below" (or above it doesn't matter)
- start to write an airport name
it is not searching, am I right?
It works for VOR, NDB, ISEC and User waypoints, but not for airports.

Ciao
Cristiano
X-plane user

sky one

Hi Tim,

passing altitudes seem not to be correctly displayed on the Plan Elevation Window. I inserted two passing altitudes, opened the Plan Elevation Window and the planned altitude is always the same (the "Cruising altitude"). It seems to me also that the Plan Elevation Window is always in Italian (no matter which language I choose).

Ciao
Cristiano
X-plane user

david1964

Anyone got AI planes showing up?

GAJ52

Yes, is it selected in Options ?
Windows 7 Professional 64 bit / i7-3770K @ 4.40 Ghz / 8 GB Ram / Nvidia GTX 680 2 GB / FSX

david1964

Yeah. I cant remember what build it used to work on( ive tried 46,47 and now 50). Could be that Im using xp10.10r3. In options the AI Aircraft is ticked with a range of 100km.

edmundo

I have downloaded and installed Plan G Build 50, when I run it. the only control I can operate is build Navigation database, the Home ,Map,veiw,and file buttons are unavailable to me, This is the first time I have tried to use Plan G so I have obviously got something wrong, any help on this one please

edmundo

sky one

Hello Edmundo,

did you build the database? It's the first thing to do (please check the manual), otherwise you can do nothing.

Ciao
Cristiano
X-plane user

JoHubb

Setting the NDB freq on the ADF works perfectly from the context menu (right click).  But I cannot set the VOR freq on Nav 1 or Nav 2 the same way.  I am using Plan-G via a Wide FS connection to FSX. 
Regards