News:

Thou shalt confirm thine airspeed on final, lest the earth rise up and smite thee. (pre-landing checklist, v1)

Main Menu

Plan-g Ver 2.0 Loading Problem

Started by evans3588, September 20, 2012, 05:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evans3588

:( Can anyone shed some light as to why all of a sudden when I load up Plan-G Ver 2.0 it comes up but will not allow me do anything with it. Going to the Task Manager in Windows 7 it shows Plan-G not responding. I have tried every thing I know to do including System Restores to earlier times but I always get this problem. I however  if I go to my Flight Simulator Files Folder and load a flight from there created in version 2 it brings it up in Plan-G Ver 2.0 and then I can use the program as normal. Computers can drive one to.......  I have Version 3 also but am not liking it as much as version 2 as I miss the Google Maps and easy editing ability of moving and adding way points etc.along the route. Any answer would be most helpful..Bill

tim arnot

Sounds like you may have a problem with your shortcut. Try creating a new shortcut, or pinning Plan-G to the task bar after you've opened it from a flightplan.

Tim. @TimArnot

evans3588

Thank You> Today all is working normal and I did nothing. So its a happy ending.