News:

Buying something from Amazon? Please consider using my affiliate links - Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk - You get your stuff, Plan-G gets a little boost :)   

Main Menu

V3.0.0 so disapointed

Started by miroslav, October 30, 2012, 08:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miroslav

Hello

Just a few words to say : I am so disapointed about the new V3.0.0...........

First I actually fly very often in VFR rules and sometimes my navigation points are cities or VFR points.

In the previous version, I was able to "edit" the flight points and to choose one as I wanted (cities, rivers, etc) but in the new one you can not edit points anymore, flight points have to exist (VOR, DME, intersection...).

Then, i have a problem with the new plan-g version because it is the only one software which leave my screen with marks or indication

And before you can edit the picture of U1 and U2 and now it's not possible anymore....

I am hoping a new better version  :(

GAJ52

Create a 'User Waypoint' of any point on the map you like.  If you move the cursor over a City, River, Lake or whatever, right click and the top item in the list is 'Create User Waypoint'.  If its a city designate it as a Location (green dot)and name it whatever the name of the City is and then use that to create your VFR flight plan, it will always be there the next time you open Plan-G, so you can use it over and over again.

Create as many User Waypoints as you like, thats the great thing about Plan-G   :)

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit / i7-3770K @ 4.40 Ghz / 8 GB Ram / Nvidia GTX 680 2 GB / FSX

sky one

Hello,

about the screen marks: have you tried with build 50?

Ciao
Cristiano
X-plane user

miroslav

what is the build 50 ?

For editing waypoint user, yes I know it's possible but before it was a great freedom to edit flight point without creating points.

And, in the previous version, I was able to edit the icon of U1 and U2.

sky one

X-plane user

tim arnot

Quote from: miroslav on November 05, 2012, 10:07:40 PM
For editing waypoint user, yes I know it's possible but before it was a great freedom to edit flight point without creating points.

You still can.

QuoteAnd, in the previous version, I was able to edit the icon of U1 and U2.

Really? I never wrote any code to do that. In any version.

Tim. @TimArnot