News:

Plan-G has over 1700 followers on FACEBOOK! Click HERE and add your support

Main Menu

Persistant artifacts with flight plan open

Started by Kallale, November 20, 2012, 03:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kallale

When I have a open flight plan in Plan G and it is connected to FSX at the same time, mousing over any way point on that flight plan will give me a persistent artifact, on any screen situation until plan G is shut down.  Sometimes other windows can be "brought to the front" but the artifact will remain behind them and can be viewed if that window is moved. Any ideas?  Using build 3.0.1.50

tim arnot

Tim. @TimArnot

John Lygo

I suspect he might mean the orphaned popups for VOR's, NDB's etc.

golfbravo

Hi all,

Quote from: Kallale on November 20, 2012, 03:15:47 AM
When I have a open flight plan in Plan G and it is connected to FSX at the same time, mousing over any way point on that flight plan will give me a persistent artifact, on any screen situation until plan G is shut down.  Sometimes other windows can be "brought to the front" but the artifact will remain behind them and can be viewed if that window is moved. Any ideas?  Using build 3.0.1.50

Exactely Same problem here, see the screen belove, PlanG minimised, the labels remains on desktop.

The "labels" disappear only once Plang is closed.

System:
FS2004 with FSUIPC registered
PlanG V3.0.2 (build 51) in remote computer with WideFs
Win XP SP3

Gérard Bernard

golfbravo

Hi everyone and developers
I understand that nothing is easy, so I ask:
Is there any hope to see these issues resolved, because it is extremely annoying?
Thank you in advance. ;)

Gérard Bernard

JamesMc

I have this issue as well.  It's terribly annoying and the only way to get rid of them is to shut down and restart Plan-G.  It'd be great if anyone has any idea as to why it's happening or what might fix the problem.

golfbravo

Quote from: JamesMc on December 18, 2013, 07:21:33 PM
I have this issue as well.  It's terribly annoying and the only way to get rid of them is to shut down and restart Plan-G.  It'd be great if anyone has any idea as to why it's happening or what might fix the problem.

Hi,

Last version 3 build 71 resolve this problem.

Gérard Bernard

JamesMc

Quote from: golfbravo on December 18, 2013, 07:59:48 PM
Quote from: JamesMc on December 18, 2013, 07:21:33 PM

Hi,

Last version 3 build 71 resolve this problem.

Thank you.  My stupidity for not checking for an update.   :-\