News:

Buying something from Amazon? Please consider using my affiliate links - Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk - You get your stuff, Plan-G gets a little boost :)   

Main Menu

Vatsim Problem

Started by Lukas Kergl, December 05, 2012, 10:59:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lukas Kergl

Hey,

i have a Problem with the Vatsim connection. I install FS9 and Plan-G new on Win7 64bit.
When i start FS9 (with Fsuipc) and Plan-G, i click on "connect" and  on "Vatsim". Then i see my Plane and the other pilots on Vatsim. But they always shown in red and the flight information are always the same for each plane (see picture).  The departure and destination airports are unreadable.

In FS9 and in the radar from FSinn all shown normal.
Any idea?

Sorry for my bad english... :-[

Luki

tim arnot

Aircraft in red are always FS generated AI. Vatsim aircraft are shown in blue. If you are connected to FS at the same time as being connected to Vatsim, it is likely you will get duplicates. The solution is to turn off Traffic in Options while connected to both FS and Vatsim.

Tim. @TimArnot

Lukas Kergl

My red airplanes are online traffic, that´s shure. I can see it also on FSinn Radar and F9 self with the right callsigns etc.

When i turn off the AI-Traffic in FS9 i also can see the red (online)planes in Plan-G.  When i connect Plan-G only with Vatsim i see no planes, when i connect it with FS9 and Vatsim i have the picture shown before.  :-\

tim arnot

Turn them off in Plan-G, not FS!

Tim. @TimArnot

Lukas Kergl

Hey,

Thank you for your help.
When i turn off traffic in Plan-G i cant see any other plane. Only myself...

Here another two pictures to show that the MP Traffic shown as red Airplanes.

Plan-G:

At the time in VatSy:

tim arnot

Please make sure you are running build 50.

Tim. @TimArnot

Lukas Kergl

OK, reinstall Build 50 as Admin. Now all is running fine. Thanks a lot for help...    ;D ;D ;D