News:

Thou shalt confirm thine airspeed on final, lest the earth rise up and smite thee. (pre-landing checklist, v1)

Main Menu

Clearing the Flight Trail

Started by zymurg, December 24, 2012, 09:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zymurg

I am new to this so my question may be a simple one but I could not find answer in FAQ on the forum. I am unable to clear the flight trail my aircraft leaves when following my flight plan. The 'Trail Analysis' button in 'View' has no affect when I click on the 'X" and it is always blank. I set my options not to log the trail but that has no effect. I deleted the trails in the 'Trail' directory but that has no effect. The only way I am able to get rid or clear the trai is basically starting over by shutting the application down and restarting and loading the flight plan from scratch disconnected from my FS. Is their a simple way to just clear the flight trail without having to restart and reload everything/ (the Trail Analysis button does not work.) Appreciate your help and apologize if I missed something.

cattz

tim arnot

Tim. @TimArnot

zymurg

I should add that my OS is Windows 7, I am using the latest release of  Plan-G 3.02.51 with X-Plane 10.10 (32 bit version).

cattz

A reboot seems to have fixed it for me - strange, but true. Sorry for unnecessary post.

zymurg

Just to be sure the issue is current, a reboot does not work for me.