News:

Plan-G has over 1700 followers on FACEBOOK! Click HERE and add your support

Main Menu

Plan-G on Windows 7 64 bit Enterprise

Started by mtaydus2012, January 04, 2013, 06:51:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mtaydus2012

Last year I started using Plan-G for FSX.  When I flew flights from the U.S to Europe, I used this flight planner for my IFR flights.  For example, when I did a flight from Montreal Trudeau airport(CYUL) to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport(LFPG), I loaded my FSX database to find the waypoints.  A few weeks ago I re-installed the program because my FSX was having problems and I had to re-install all my add-ons.  When I went to re-install Plan-G, it worked fine until I started the application.  When I clicked on the program it crashed right on the start.  Now I can't even run the program at all and it did work fine before.  Which download should I start with to install? Should I install the program to another directory on :C// drive? What am I doing wrong and how do I get the program back to its self.  And I don't want to go back to using the default MSFS flight planner.

mhl

This sounds similar to the problem I have experienced - see http://www.tasoftware.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=2217.0.  I have found a fix by placing a clean copy of UIAutomationCore.dll in the PLan-G folder.  You may want to try this.