News:

Main Menu

V2 vs V3

Started by culpeper, January 07, 2013, 04:19:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which version of PanG do you use most often?

Version 2
Version 3

culpeper

Which version of PlanG is your standard use version?

albatross

voted the number 2 because I prefer much more the map of the version 2 instead of version 3

Grunt

Version 3 but I really miss the Satellite and for some things I have go go back to V2.

ribitt

I edit in v2 because of an easier way-point drag and drop system, , but usually fly with v3.

Ribitt

Fozzer34

Version 2 exclusively.

Simplicity, ease of use, and the Google Maps.

Paul...FS 2004 + Plan-G v2.... 8)...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.

b3burner

So if I just discovered Plan-G within this past week, and I started with a download of v3, is it possible for me to get a version of v2 also?  Or is it a case of... I've started with v3, so I must move up from that point forward?

culpeper

Yeah, V2 is no longer supported.  Which means it is no longer available to purchase and or register.

b3burner

Quote from: culpeper on January 19, 2013, 05:31:10 PM
Yeah, V2 is no longer supported.  Which means it is no longer available to purchase and or register.
Okay thanks.  That's what I would have guessed, but I wanted to double-check to make sure.