News:

Buying something from Amazon? Please consider using my affiliate links - Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk - You get your stuff, Plan-G gets a little boost :)   

Main Menu

Plans do no print

Started by basil hancock, January 27, 2013, 02:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

basil hancock

All other programes are printing fine but Plan G plans do not print.  I select the plan to print send it to the printer but nothing happens.  No print and no error messages

Printer is a Brother HL5140 Laser Printer windows 7 os

tim arnot

Please include the log file.

Can you directly open/print the temp.xps file that gets produced?

Tim. @TimArnot

RayM

Sadly I too cannot print the flight plan maps from Plan_G.
When I go to File - Print - Print Flight Plan, the FP appears in the right hand pane, the print icons work and printing out works fine.
When I go to File - Print - Print Current Map, the blue Title Bar disappears and can see map under the 'Print pane', there is no map in the right hand pane, and when I go to the Print icon and proceed all I get is a blank sheet (as that is what is in the right hand pane presumably). See attached JPG.
If I use the Print icon from the Quick Access toolbar, I get a print but there is no control over the size of the print - all I get is a print that fills about two-thirds of an A4 sheet! I want it to fill an A4!
There is a temp.xps file but I do not want to print this file out all the time as again I cannot control the print appearance.

Windows 7 64-bit with HP B109 printer - no other problems with printing.

basil hancock

Quote from: tim arnot on January 29, 2013, 11:43:12 AM
Please include the log file.

Can you directly open/print the temp.xps file that gets produced?

I can print the temp file perfectly.  This will do as a "temp" fix.
Where would i find the log file to copy and attach

Thanks for your help Tim.

tim arnot

My Documents\Plan-G files

Tim. @TimArnot