News:

Main Menu

FSX won't load Exported Flightplans

Started by chillnauer, February 17, 2013, 06:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chillnauer

Hello

First of all I'd like to thanks you for sharing this beautiful software! I love it!

First of all I created all the Reporting points of Airports in Switzerland (for example LSZH -> Route E, W and S with the single points given on the routes).

So I made 2 fp's, one a short hop and the other a roundrtrip. I export them but FSX doesn't load them... I just select the Flightplan to load and nothing happens...
I also rechecked, the fp's starts and ends at an airport.

Can you help me to found out why FSX doesn't load them? The fp's are in attachement

Thanks in advance

MoneyWonder

I'm having the same issue with my recent flightplans.

They imported fine just a few days ago and now they won't import at all, to my knowledge I'm not doing anything different to normal so it has me confused.

tim arnot

Please attach the log file showing your attempt. Thanks.

Tim. @TimArnot

MoneyWonder

sky one

X-plane user

antonvs

Quote from: chillnauer on February 17, 2013, 06:11:22 PM
Hello

First of all I'd like to thanks you for sharing this beautiful software! I love it!

First of all I created all the Reporting points of Airports in Switzerland (for example LSZH -> Route E, W and S with the single points given on the routes).

So I made 2 fp's, one a short hop and the other a roundrtrip. I export them but FSX doesn't load them... I just select the Flightplan to load and nothing happens...
I also rechecked, the fp's starts and ends at an airport.

Can you help me to found out why FSX doesn't load them? The fp's are in attachement

Thanks in advance

Think your problem is that you have to select .pln format when you export a plan for FSX. FSX does not read the default Plan-G format of .plg

There's a dropdown to select the type of file when you save/export

Cheers Anton

MoneyWonder

Nope. I did check that, loaded the .pln and FSX said nope. Its interesting, sometimes it imports and sometimes it doesn't.

tim arnot

Please attach the flight plan - it's most likely that you don't start or finish at an airport, which is a must for FSX.

Tim. @TimArnot

MoneyWonder

I can assure you I did Tim, unless Coventry EGBE, Cardiff EGFF and Liverpool EGGP aren't airports!

tim arnot

Try exporting it without the alternate.

Tim. @TimArnot