News:

Plan-G has over 1700 followers on FACEBOOK! Click HERE and add your support

Main Menu

Cannot connect FSX and Plan G

Started by Jef, March 09, 2013, 05:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jef

I have recently installed Plan G. I have the original FSX. I work with Windows 7, 64 bits.

Also I installed the database of Plan G.

But I cannot connect FSX and Plan G. Also my FSX is paused when Plan G opens. The button ' Connect' doesn't do anything.

Can sombody help me please???

Kind regards,

Jef

w9nwrwi

Jef,

Looking at Plan-G tab, under File/Options/FS Connection. Do you have FSUIPC checked?

Chuck
Computer:
CPU:i7-6700 4.0GHz, Ram:32GB,  Video.Card: GTX 1070 8Gb, OS:Win 10, 3ea 24" HDMI Widescreen.
X-Plane 11

tim arnot

You say you have the "original" Fsx. You need to have Acceleration/SP2 to connect via Simconnect. If you are not at that level, you will need to install and use FSUIPC.

Tim. @TimArnot

Jef

Chuck,
Thanks for your reply.
Plan-G is really new for me.
I also installed Fc9 for this you need FSCUIP. This works well.
But in Plan-G I don't see what you mean witg the Plan-G tab where you can see File/options/....
If you see another help I apreciate it.

Jef

w9nwrwi

Jef,

Go to page 10 of the help PDF (there is a little question mark in the upper right corner of your screen) and you will see in the picture the Green button labeled FILE.  You can also look in the upper left of your screen (no matter what view your in) and you will see that Green tab, labeled FILE.

Click on that tab.  (File)
Click on Options.
Click on FS Connection
Select the FSUIPC button.

Hopefully it was not selected and by that selection it should get you on your way.

Chuck

Computer:
CPU:i7-6700 4.0GHz, Ram:32GB,  Video.Card: GTX 1070 8Gb, OS:Win 10, 3ea 24" HDMI Widescreen.
X-Plane 11

Jef

Chuck,

Thanks again for your reply.
I followed your instructions, and.... it works alright.
Your help is very good.
I can enjoy MSFS and the navigation again.

Maybe I hear you another time.

Jef