[Addon] Tongass-FTX and various other POI

Started by alexf, November 21, 2009, 02:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexf

I have added all the cabin locations to Tongass Fjords (FSX). Also many obstacles and points of interest in Australia (FTX) and other parts of the world (including some in Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Italy, France, and in the USA in Florida, Massachusetts and New York states).

You can download the CSV and import as usual into the Plan-G database.

If you do not have the Tongass Fjords X product (FSAddon) or the FTX Australia product, this file will do no harm. All it does is add these points of interest and obstacle markers (smokestacks, communication towers and the like) to Plan-G. It does nothing to FSX or FS9 so no harm done, and when /if you install these products, the database will be ready.

The link to download is in the attachment list at the bottom of the message (above the sig).

Hope this gets you started, then you can add your own to the database. If you do, please consider sharing them with the community.

cvearl

spotlope

Me three. I just downloaded and installed the POI db.

JamesMc

MackemSam

Brilliant, Alex! Much appreciated. I managed to add your cabins waypoints to my Plan G today and they're all in there where they ought to be...some days I amaze even myself.  ;)