News:

Buying something from Amazon? Please consider using my affiliate links - Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk - You get your stuff, Plan-G gets a little boost :)   

Main Menu

[Solved - at least for me] Bugs related to a connected FSX

Started by FlyingAxx, May 27, 2013, 08:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlyingAxx

Hello Tim,

Not only the previously reported bug concerning the remaining labels of flight plans (after mouse over) seems to be reproducible but as well an other one I found yesterday. While connected to the sim (FSXA) it was not possible to mark a line in the flight plan in order to manipulate it (e.g. to delete a way point). Both bugs are not tied to the way of connecting to the sim, say SimConnect or FSUIPC (registered version in my case), too.

I just de-installed Plan-G v3.0.4.59 and stepped back to Plan-G v3.0.3.56 and both errors disappeared.

EDIT: I'm wondering why there is no reaction. It would be quite helpful even to know that my experience is a singularity. I this case I would make another attempt installing the latest version again.

-----
Axel
Regards,
Axel

FlyingAxx

Sorry, giving it a bump to make it visible again...

@Tim: any advice?
Regards,
Axel

tim arnot

Sorry, I missed this. There's no reason I can think of off the top of my head that being connected to the sim should affect this behaviour, but I'll take a look at it.

Tim. @TimArnot

FlyingAxx

While sitting here having 34°C I'm not keen to let my computer running too long. I just would like to remind on the "unusual" behaviour of the installer (it behaved just like a clean install). Probably the hiccup was produced there somehow. Probably I'll make a new attempt during the weekend.

Regards,
Axel
Regards,
Axel

ufxfor

Hi everyone this is the Forex Market in India
                                              While connected to the sim (FSXA) it was not possible to mark a line in the flight plan in order to manipulate it (e.g. to delete a way point). Both bugs are not tied to the way of connecting to the sim, say SimConnect or FSUIPC (registered version in my case), too.

tim arnot

Sorry guys, unless you're doing something very specific that isn't obvious to me, I'm not able to reproduce this - I can select waypoints and manipulate them quite happily regardless of whether the sim is connected or not.

Tim. @TimArnot

FlyingAxx

Hi Tim,

I just tumbled over this old post and realised that I still owe you an answer. Finally I wiped the old version from my disk and made a clean install again. Obviously it had really been a glitch as it works just fine now. Sorry for taxing your patience.

Axel
Regards,
Axel

tim arnot

Tim. @TimArnot