News:

Main Menu

Home Tab > Flight Plan

Started by defreitj, August 13, 2013, 12:08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

defreitj

Hello,
Below the horizontal scroll bar in the Flight Plan dialog box, there are parameters such as climb rate and others which do not populate. What am I missing?
I have scoured 77 pages from 2009 until present and cannot find an answer with the exception of one that was close. No cigar. Do these values dynamically update or are they static entries made in the aircraft profile?
Either way, I have )'s there, please tell me how to configure for appropriate values.
Thanks,
jd

tim arnot

Tim. @TimArnot

defreitj

Thank you, Tim,
I know that you have a very busy schedule and since I use Plan-G with the 747-400, only, I can be a bother. I now know clearly that Plan-G was designed for IFR but it works quite well with my "needs".

I have inserted the values from testing multiple take-offs but those values do not show up.
I do not need them but I thought if they are supposed to show up then I am doing something wrong and would like to understand how to fix it. I am still amazed at all the stuff I can do with it.

As a side note, previous installs allowed me to see the AI traffic details in a baloon when the cursor was hovered over the planes; that no longer happens since my most recent re-install - Aug 13/13

I have read the manual in its entirety several times but my reading does not necessarily support my comprehension.
When you have some time and if there is a resolution, I would appreciate your expert input.
Thank you
jd

defreitj

Hello Tim,
Thanks again! I figured it out. Those values are for Piston Performance engines and will show up if I am flying the smaller aircrafts. (I think) Sorry for the bother.
jd

defreitj

AI traffic detals baloon resolved!
jd