News:

Buying something from Amazon? Please consider using my affiliate links - Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk - You get your stuff, Plan-G gets a little boost :)   

Main Menu

latest version v3.0.7.71 not stable

Started by rogerover, October 25, 2013, 03:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerover

Hi,

Previous version  v3.0.6.67 was OK but the new one v3.0.7.71, while loading OK, ends with constant CTDs ?? no matter I'm connected or not to FSX. It happens all the time when using the "find" option (airport, VOR, etc...)

FSX database has been rebuilt but the issue is still there

what could be wrong ? thanks

sky one

Could you please add the log file?

Thanks
X-plane user

tim arnot

Please detail the exact steps required to make it crash. Thanks.

Tim. @TimArnot

BS-CAT

Today I've upgraded my old version (V3.0.xxx) to v3.0.7.71. First I just installed the new version, but I noticed that my addon airports are gone from the map. I uninstalled the whole util (uninstall + reg.keys + Appdata's) and install a clean one. Now I can't build a database, because it's always freeze and got an error ("Plan-g stopped working - close program, etc).
I feel bad because I deleted a working version, and now I can't use the program. Where can I find an older version?

(sorry about my english...)

****Edited****

Thanks God, I've found a v3.0.0.46, it works perfectly!

kenbel

I had similar problem, but soon found the cure. My previous copy was set to run connected via FSUiPC, but the new one installed using the sim-connect option, I just clicked on the fsuipc option and it works fine now.

And boy do I love the PFD and AP, my Saitek AP Panel has stopped working, and this is much better, I do have multi monitors also which helps.

Many thanks Tim for the upgrade, will have to dig out my wallet shortly. ;D

rogerover

Well, I must admit the issue I posted for is no longer present since 1 or 2 days. What went wrong the first day the latest version was installed on my desktop ? I've no idea...

In the meantime v 3.0.7.71 is now installed and seems to work fine on both my PCs : my desktop W7-64 is set to use FSUIPC and my remote laptop XP-SP3 is set to use the simconnect option.

Anyway I'll keep monitoring this brand-new Plan-G version and let you know in case the same issue happens again and again on a regular basis

Thanks a lot