News:

Main Menu

Can't get Plan-G to work

Started by Pennyanman, November 27, 2013, 06:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pennyanman

Hello,
       Not sure what I'm doing wrong but Plan-G ran all night last night building data base and still running this morning but there is nothing there!
I'm using mostly for Misty Moorings pln files but they don't seem to be imported. Do I need to place these pln files in a special location (maps too) for Plan-G to pick them up? Also, do they need renaming to have the .plg  file type in order to be visible. I downloaded PL-G on 11.26.13 so it is the latest rev. I'm a complete novice with this software so I'm probably making some simple rookie mistake!

tim arnot

Building the database should only take a few minutes at most. The chances are that something crashed if it took a very long time - you can check in the log file for details of what happened (it's in your Plan-G files folder).

The first thing you need to do is make sure that you are running the latest version of software (3.0.7). If noty, install it and try again. If it still goes wrong, please attach the log file to this thread and we'll figure out what happened.

Tim. @TimArnot