News:

Thou shalt confirm thine airspeed on final, lest the earth rise up and smite thee. (pre-landing checklist, v1)

Main Menu

Plan g and x palne 64 bit

Started by ptwparkinson, December 03, 2013, 11:34:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ptwparkinson

I am using x plane 10 in 64 bit with vatsim --- fired up x plane -- connected to vatsim ---- turned on plan g ---- could see vatsim a/c and controllers but could not see my a/c

does plan g work in 64 bit or do I need to download something else to make it work -- am using plan g version 3

couldn`t find an answer to my question on site anywhere --- my apologies if it is something quite obvious

kind regards

w9nwrwi

Pt,

I can confirm that Plan-g (latest version) does work with X-plane 64 bit.  Cannot speak to Vatsim working with it though, since I do not use Vatsim.

Do you see your a/c on the plan-g map without Vatsim connected?

Chuck
Computer:
CPU:i7-6700 4.0GHz, Ram:32GB,  Video.Card: GTX 1070 8Gb, OS:Win 10, 3ea 24" HDMI Widescreen.
X-Plane 11

ptwparkinson

ptwparkinson

Have downloaded the latest version which is running but still can`t see my a/c unless I am connected to vatsim ---- could this be because of xfsuicp -- do I need to download this --- tried downloading and bullguard was saying that it is infected and wouldn`t let it through !!!! Also if I fly using vatsim to see my a/c it takes a long time to update where I am !!!!

ptwparkinson

Managed to get xpuipc through

deleted the old one from the plug ins but how to delete from xp root -- how to get to root plze ?

put the xpuipc folder into plug ins but there was also the xpwideclient folder -- what to do with that ?

My a/c shows up on the map now

BUT

unable to connect to vatsim -- says wron ip address --- server uk vatsim.net could not be resolved

another message -- sending multicast from : failed ! wrong ip address -- ip clients connected : 0

ip address showing as 192.168.1.20

w9nwrwi

Sounds like your getting closer.  I am sorry I just can't help you with Vatsim and plugins required, I know nothing about vatsim. Might have to wait for someone more knowledgeable  to come along here. Tim will usually answer but he is out of town from time to time.

Computer:
CPU:i7-6700 4.0GHz, Ram:32GB,  Video.Card: GTX 1070 8Gb, OS:Win 10, 3ea 24" HDMI Widescreen.
X-Plane 11

tim arnot

Make sure Show User Aircraft is checked in Options, and that you are connected to X-Plane (through XPUIPC), and your user aircraft should show up.

Tim. @TimArnot

bd515

You need to open your CMD  and run as administrator and type in  ipconfig-all    and get the IP address f your computer and put it in the XPUIPC.INI  file where it says Server Address
XPUIPC should be in the resources/plugins/xpuipc   of X-Plane  click on the xpuipc and in the right pane you should see the xpuipc.ini file  double click it and put the right address in there  >make sure you have the latest version of Xpuipc  2.0.0.0