Main Menu

Plan-G and X-plane-10

Started by toreil, December 29, 2013, 10:22:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toreil

Gratings Community.
Being new to both X-plane and Plan-g, (witch looks very nice), I need someone
to set me strait on a few things.

I have installed both plan_g and Xpx the same computer(win7/64), and installed the xupic as advised
I don't know if its necessary, bu i changed the ini settings to the comp's ip.
But I guess something more than pressing CONNECT has to been done to connect the programs.

Have also read somewhere that xuips is not needed in the latest versions ..??

Can someone please point me in the right direction on this

Best

Tore

tim arnot

You've checked that XPUIPC is loaded correctly in X-Plane? (via the Plugins->XPUIPC menu)

Tim. @TimArnot

toreil

Hi,
Yes it seems that way, When opening the plugin admin it's maked enabled, or ist it some other way to test this ??

tore

Birdy.dma

In the .ini, you should set .127.0.0.1 or your lan IP

Claude.

w9nwrwi

Tore,
I will throw my hat into the ring here also.  In Plan-G:  File, Options, FS Connection; Do you have XPUIPC selected?

As far as a wrong IP set within Win 7, if mine is set wrong I usually get a IP address incorrect error upon loading X-plane but X-plane will run but then crash upon exit.
So I just have to change it in the INI file as Claude mentioned. Now, why it changed in the first place I have no idea, its all smoke and mirrors.... :laugh:

Chuck

Computer:
CPU:i7-6700 4.0GHz, Ram:32GB,  Video.Card: GTX 1070 8Gb, OS:Win 10, 3ea 24" HDMI Widescreen.
X-Plane 11

toreil

:) :) :) :) :) Hi, its workig perfect,
it was the  File, Options, FS Connection; Do you have XPUIPC selected  whtch did the trick,,

Thanks for the input..

Happy New Year to you all..

tore