News:

Main Menu

Waypoints

Started by wayne sampson, January 13, 2014, 02:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wayne sampson

Still trying to get use to using PLAN G. In PLAN G there is a section where you can add a VOR, NDB or ISEC or waypoint. Why are all waypoints in Plan G located in the IEC box and not the add waypoints box? When I go to add a waypoint above or below an airport in my flight plan all the waypoints are located in the IEC box. There are no waypoints in the waypoint window. Is this normal? Also when I downloaded the latest plan G download when I click on the Plan G flight plan icon nothing appears. All the other icons work. I downloaded it twice still the same problem. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

wayne sampson

Can anybody comment or have suggestions regarding my waypoint post? Would be appreciated! Thanks!

tim arnot

Not sure I understand what your problem is...

Tim. @TimArnot

wayne sampson

Sorry for late reply. Got the waypoint issue OK but these other issues not resolved:

1.0 When I open the latest version of plan g and put in a flight plan from say CYHZ to CYYG I cannot see the flight plan when I click the plan icon. All other icons work, such as altitude, etc but for some reason the plan icon does not work. Any suggestions as to what might solve this?

2.0 Will Plan G work with Active Sky 2012?

Thank you!

xiaweiww

There are no waypoints in the waypoint window. Is this normal? Also when I downloaded the latest plan G download when I click on the Plan G flight plan icon nothing appears. All the other icons work.

tim arnot

Could you be more specific? There are several panels that could be described as "waypoint window"

Also not sure what you mean by "flight plan icon", again could you be more specific?

Thx :)

Tim. @TimArnot