Plan-G has over 1700 followers on FACEBOOK! Click HERE and add your support

Main Menu

Can plan-g Interfare with x-plane

Started by toreil, February 03, 2014, 06:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toreil

Hi..
Is this at all possible.
I sometimes experience od things in x-plane, like throttle go to max, brakes turns on and so on
It seems to occur when plane-g is running. ..Can plan-g do this ??
I have been over all the settings, but cant find anything corresponding with this..

Anyone else had this problem...

Tore

w9nwrwi

Hi Tore,
I can only add that I am running X-plane, plan-g and Xpuipc.  I have yet with close to two years of x-plane and PlanG have anything like that happen.
Are you running any kind of yoke, throttle quadrant, rudders?  If so, can you look at xplane throttle settings, etc and see if their calibration has changed?
How about doing a quick disconnect from Plan-G (Home tab, Connect/Disconnect) and see if the malfunction goes away?
Did this problem just occur? If so, what was the last thing installed into Xplane, plugins, etc.

Sorry I am not much help here.
I would also suggest in your next response you include your planG log.txt (in Documents PlanG files) so Tim can take a look. Being an intermittent trouble that may be a tough call.

Regards,
Chuck
Computer:
CPU:i7-6700 4.0GHz, Ram:32GB,  Video.Card: GTX 1070 8Gb, OS:Win 10, 3ea 24" HDMI Widescreen.
X-Plane 11

tim arnot

No. The only things Plan-G can change are radio frequencies and basic autopilot functions - heading/crs bug, wing leveller, altitude capture etc. and then only when you press the appropriate buttons.

Tim. @TimArnot

rheitzman

Speaking of GPS buttons - where are they now? I can find the GPS buttons at all.

I can't find the Plan-G3 version string either. I think I have the latest. file has 3.0.7.71

dempsey

In Plan-G go to File --> Help --> About Plan-G
Dempsey

X-Plane 11.25, Plan-G 3.2.1.151