News:

Thou shalt confirm thine airspeed on final, lest the earth rise up and smite thee. (pre-landing checklist, v1)

Main Menu

Add To Plan button not functional

Started by Radial9, February 08, 2014, 12:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radial9

Hi Tim... Whenever I do a search for the originating airport the button "Add To Plan" is grayed out not allowing the airport to be added. When I use "Quick" to build a plan it will do so, but again will not allow the addition of another airport. I have made sure to clear any plan before building another. When I hover over an airport I can have the airport be originating, that function works, but again, anything I wish to add to it from the find function on the home tab will have the Add To Plan button non functioning.

Cheers,

Radial9

tim arnot

Tim. @TimArnot

rheitzman

ditto to the OP - I Go to the found airport and use context menu to Start the Plan there. Add to Plan works after that.

Radial9

I tried going to origin airport, right clicking and selecting "start flight here". When I do that, then use find function, I still do not have a functional Add To Plan button.

Thanks!

Radial9

Radial9

BTW Tim.... I have uninstalled three times, reinstalled, rebuilt database. Still same results. I'm using latest version.

Cheers,

Radial9

Radial9

HI Tim... Have you had a chance to look at this issue? I still cannot utilize the find function to add a waypoint to the flightplan. The only way to add a waypoint to the plan is to right click (after extensive location search) and add the airport.

Any suggestions? I have uninstalled and reinstalled to rebuild database a few times now. Same results.

Thanks!

Radial9

tim arnot

Tim. @TimArnot

Radial9

That seems to do the trick.

THANK YOU!!

Raidal9

tim arnot

Tim. @TimArnot

Radial9

Hi Tim,

Back to having the Add to Plan button not functioning. Same issue as before. I'm using ver 3.1.0.08

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Radial9

tim arnot

Please detail the steps needed to reproduce the problem - it works fine here.

Tim. @TimArnot