News:

Buying something from Amazon? Please consider using my affiliate links - Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk - You get your stuff, Plan-G gets a little boost :)   

Main Menu

Tabular Flight Plan Box Missing

Started by LZScout, February 26, 2014, 10:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LZScout

I'm a complete newby at using Plan G, so I must be missing something simple. I've installed version 3.0.7.71 and created the database from FSX.  When I first installed it, the default configuration came up with several windows open. I closed them all (including the tabular Flight Plan box) using the the red "X" in the upper right corner so I could look around a bit. Normal stuff, right?

Well, since then, I cannot get the tabular flight plan box to display.I go to the View tab, click on Plan, and the button shows depressed but no window displays. I try creating a flight plan by right-clicking on an airport and select Start Flight Plan at Airport and it seems to work, but shows no Plan box.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times. I've removed and renamed the Plag G Files folder from My Documents before each installation. What am I missing?

tim arnot

Try deleting the config file from C:\Users\<me>\AppData\Local\TA_Software\Plan-G3<Magic Number>\<version number>\ (details in the read-me)

Most likely the window position coordinates have just placed it off screen.

Tim. @TimArnot